Sunday, July 22, 2007

Another Sunday

What a great weekend! Yesterday we went to the Raleigh temple. One group left early and made it on time, and another group got behind and missed the endowment session. So instead, we did sealings. I got to marry my husband all over again! It was so wonderful. After the temple we went to Line Upon Line bookstore and Hubby bought me The Hymns on CD. I have been wanting them for a while, and I am really glad to have them. There was a really cool book I want, too, about each hymn and it's background. We then went to this little Italian restuarant to eat, and it was so yummy! After lunch, everyone else went back home, and Hubby and I went on a date <3 We saw Transformers!!! I absolutely love it- and yes, I will have a review for you shortly.
Today Hubby and I gave our talks in church. They turned out really well, and we are both pleased with them. A little nervous, but neither one of us passed out. As soon as sacrament was over, I was called into Primary to teach. The teacher that was "absent" got there right before class started, so I didn't actually have to teach, but I stayed in there anyway. Those six year olds are so cute! Then into Relief Society, where I got to talk to Shaleice again. I was glad to see her. AND there is a new couple in our ward- young and no children, just like me and Hubby. We are going to get together and get to know each other. I also talked to another friend of mine that is getting married soon, and we may be able to get some dinner parties going. We are beginning to get enough people together to have "The Younger Adult Generation" get together lol. During RS, I was pulled out and set apart for my calling. I also asked about my un-official calling with the Bulletins, so that may be more official here shortly ;)
I updated the kitten's album today with their six week pics. While I was at it, I also did Desiree's Baby Shower, Maple Springs Party, and a few pics of our home. I put a diary in for the kittens, Piper, and even Sweetie.
My good friend Danger told me about IncrediMail, and I am beginning to really like it. I have had a lot of compliments on it, and I am loving how fun it is. I am waiting for a few more details to come through, and then I will have everything the way I want it. So far, I am pleased with it :)
I have been browsing a lot of blogs lately. I joined three blogging communities, and I am having a good time browsing. It took me a while to realize I don't have to read everything about every blog, but I can enjoy select things on them. The only thing I wish I could find is more blogs about FFXI.
Well I hope you have a wonderful Sunday evening, and a very pleasant week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, you sure had a busy day! And awww, baby kitties :)

SoCalSingleMama said...

Hey, do you still have your talks posted? I'd love to check them out if you have a link somewhere......

I'm at work right now but I'm looking forward to checking out the pictures tonight when I get home! :-)

Unknown said...

I didn't realize you were in NC ... that's where our younger son was born in 2001. Out in Morehead City, actually. We loved your beautiful state while we were there! The members of the church took very good care of us!