Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Excellent Award

Can I say, I love Katie?! I met her through a Google search looking for a certain type of blog. I found a blog that matched my search, and through that blog, I met Katie. I loved reading her blog from the moment I started. It has since then been removed from the public eye, and I am honored to be one of the few participants of it. Katie is a wife, step-mom, flight attendant, LDS woman, and a wonderful friend.

This is what she said about me:
My MiniMarie, of course! She is an angel in my world. She keeps me grounded and reminds what we are all working towards, in a spiritual way.

So, in the good faith that Katie has bestowed upon me, and the excited of rewarding some of my favorite bloggers as well, I would like to pass this award on to three people.

1. A Pile of Dawg Bones- There's just not a lot I can say that would top his writing. He is just plain good. Blogs were invented for writers like him.

2. Boobs, Injuries, and Dr Pepper- I used to say I would laugh my butt off every time I read her blog. But she has moved me and motivated me in ways I never thought a blogger could. She may be hilarious at times, but she is out there for the better good of those that deserve it, and everyone else can take a flying leap.

3. A New Beginning- For what she has endured and her strength through it all. She is just simply amazing. She inspires me to be better person.

4. One Scrappy Mom- She has been an amazing friend to me. She is always emailing me, calling me, and giving me support. Her blog is filled with some of the cutest digi scrapping must-haves I have ever seen, and she gives tons of them away for free. She is bright, creative, sweet, smart, and so down to earth.

Enjoy your buttons!

No comments: