Thursday, September 6, 2007

7Ps

My wonderful friend Morgan, from The Process of a Miracle, has gotten a hold of me. At least, seven parts of me. She has tagged me for the 7Ps meme. And what better time to do it, than when I desperately need a break from homework.
Quick note about Morgan- she is amazing. She has made a drastic change in her life, and she is now an amazing woman for it. I didn't know her before, but I am honored to know her now. Thank you, Morgan, for showing us that we can perform miracles, simply by choosing to believe in ourselves.

My Passion- improving myself, my life, and the world around me.

My Purpose- to live a good Christian life, and support and encourage others to do the same. having a good marriage with my husband, having and raising children to live good and successful lives.

My Pursuit having a good marriage with my husband, to have and raise children to live good and successful lives.

My Position- wife, daughter, granddaughter, sister, friend, some would say mother, and I am soon going to be an aunt. I am honored to be every one of these things.

My Pummeling- thinking I have to prove myself to the world, and I am not good enough if I am anything less than perfect. Starting school has really opened my eyes to how much this one affects me in my daily life.

My Progress- learning to live with myself just the way I am, and anything more is just a bonus.

My Personality- friendly, encouraging, hard working. I trust too easily, get hurt too often, and am afraid of people.

I am inviting Angela, Bobbie, Courtney, Crystal , Crystal, Elise, Elizabeth, Jade, Janna, Mindy, Tina. And anyone else that wants to learn a little bit more about themself. A little soul searching never hurt anyone. I hope enjoy this one as much as I did :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent P's you have there Marie...Good to get to know you a bit more...This meme does make one think from the inside out doesn't it. Glad you enjoyed it !!!