Saturday, September 29, 2007

Wanna buy a truck?

I've been thinking about our insurance situations lately. We don't need home insurance, because we don't own a home, yet. We have medical insurance, and are discussing our options with life insurance- which we are currently undecided about.

As for car insurance, we are paying too much. No, this isn't a Geico commercial. Why are we paying too much, you ask? Because we don't drive the truck. Why don't we drive the truck, you ask? Because it doesn't work. Every time we drive it, something goes wrong. The last time I drove it, I was bringing it home from the mechanic shop. And on the way home, something else went wrong.

So I'm tired of it. And Hubby is tired of hearing me complain about it. I want to sell it. I almost don't care if we sell it or not, I just want it out of my driveway and off my insurance policy. I think right now it only needs a hose for the radiator. *sigh* Anybody wanna buy a truck? Maybe I can sell it to the mechanic. . .

No comments: