Monday, October 22, 2007

Blog Rush Has Done It Again

Blog Rush raised the bar of blogging again, and in doing so will be promoting blogs that are worth promoting. They went through every single blog, and removed over 10,000 blogs that did not meet their standards. That is 10,000 less blogs to compete with! That also means the blogs that are showed on their widget are higher quality blogs- no more smut or trash to waste time on.
In order to promote their better blogging network, they have introduced a new widget. Since the original widget was too wide for some blogs, they have introduced a smaller and thinner widget.
I am honored to be a part of Blog Rush. They are expecting bloggers to do better, and promoting those that are.

Blog Rush is raising the bar. Can you reach it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I´m not sure still how this works... I tried checking the site but it took ages to load so I left it. Has the widget helped you any? And what is the criteria to join then if they have deleted 10000 blogs already? *Curious*

*Marie* said...

Hi Linda,

Yes I do believe it works.
It sends people to my blog from the widget on other people's blogs.

Here is the first post I wrote about it:
http://minimariescorner.blogspot.com/2007/09/exponential-growth-for-your-website-and.html
(If that link doesn't work, click on the label Bloggish, then find the entry on Sept 26, titled "Exponential Growth- In a Good Way!"

I hope this helps. If you have more questions, feel free to shoot me an email about it.

-Marie