Monday, November 19, 2007

Just wanted to let you know . . .

I will be updating y'all on what I can as I can today. We have a pretty busy day today. I will be on the computer on and off today, so I will do what I can.
We had a great time this weekend. It was awesome to meet Achi, Midnight, and Ulti as planned. We got to meet Tak, Sas, and Indy, who weren't expecting to be there, but made it anyway. Plus, we met a handful of other Midgar people as well.
We also got to go to church with my long time friend, Elise, and then out to lunch with her and her husband, Ryan. We had some good discussions with them.
I'm also going to get plenty of pics and lots of videos up for you as well. It might come in smaller bunches, though. I like to post as I make progress, so that I don't get overwhelmed.

No comments: