Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Sanity

Thank you, to everyone that has sent me an email, left a comment, called me, stopped by, and every other way of contacting me. Hearing from you has been what has kept me sane during this time of craziness and tragedy. I have been so busy running around and caring for my husband, it is nice to take a few minutes and know the world is still turning out there. Special thanks goes out to my family, and especially his, for welcoming us and doing everything possible to support and assist us with everything and anything needed. You have no idea how many people called wanting to offer assistance when Hubby landed in the hospital- the first or the second time! I am honored to be part of such a wonderful group of people.
Hubby has a doctor appt at 11:30 today- that's about an hour from now. If the doctor says he is well enough to travel, we will begin making our arrangements to go home. Home!

No comments: