Monday, November 5, 2007

A Slight Vent

I'm frustrated. Hubby and I worked hard to get my in school. I quit my job, we changed our benefits from my job to his, we relocated. Since I have been in school, I have worked my backside off to not only stay up to par with the class, but to stay ahead and do very well in my assignments. So the fact that I am missing so much school is bothering me. Hubby is none to happy about it either. I have been in constant contact with my instructors, and other students in my class, so I don't fall behind. In fact, I am still ahead in my math class. But the fact is, I am missing school. A lot of it. *sigh* I guess all I can do is keep talking to my instructors and the school admin, and keep up with my work. I am doing all that I can in my situation. If they drop me, it will be because of missing days, and not because I fell behind even one little bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you thought about going to school online with the University of Phoenix? That's what my husband does. He's on the road a lot with his job and when he's able to get back to his hotel room he logs into his class and get's his homework assignment done for the day. Maybe that's something you can think about doing "if" you do get dropped. Try not to beat yourself up over it either. You can't help all the things that have happened around you guys.. ya know?

*Marie* said...

I hadn't thought about that. I will have to look into it. In state vs out of state tuition? Cost of tuition? There is much to think about! I'll go check out their site now. Thanks for the tip.