Monday, December 10, 2007

Busy Bee

Wow, I didn't realize it had been a couple of days since I had written. I've been so busy I haven't even thought about my blog. (But I have thought about my blogging friends a lot!) And this week is going to be even busier. I am pretty sure that next week will be busier than this week, too.

I saw some more of my family this weekend. It was nice. I sure miss the ones that are on the other side of the country. This Christmas will be interesting.

I haven't played much FFXI lately. You probably could have guessed, because I haven't blogged about it. I really get into when I do play, but I hardly think about it when I don't. My friend, Lavinia, gave me a ten day trial to WoW. *gasp* Yes, I accepted. *gasp* But I haven't tried it yet. I barely play the one I have, lol I'm not sure I want another one yet. I am thinking about trying the one my sister, Kendra, plays though. It's called Maple something-or-other. She says she has played it for a long time, she really likes it, and there's no cost. It's worth looking into at least.

I have almost all of my Christmas cards finished. I decided that instead of sending out a stack of 150 cards every year, I am limiting our Christmas cards to 25. They will go to our family, and very close friends. For me, it keeps the spirit of Christmas stronger if I don't spend so much time, money, and pain (in my hand!) on stuff like that. I would rather spend time with them.

Not much to update on the kitties either, right now. Piper ran away from my step-mom's the last time she was there. She hasn't come back, but they still see her around. I am hoping the little snob will come to me when I am there this weekend and let me catch her. She's going to be a sad little kitty if she doesn't. The kittens are growing and adorable- as usual.

Still working on selling the stupid truck. I am so sick of the darn thing I am ready to donate it. And if it's not gone by the end of the year, I will donate it.

Selo's car still isn't fixed. He has been trying to get the part for over a week, but no one seems to have it. What a joke!

I have proudly gained ten whole pounds since Selo and I got married. I am now a whopping 115. And Selo has lost some weight. I was looking through our wedding pictures the other day, and I was surprised to see how much weight he has lost. I always think he looks great though. I have such a hot and sexy husband ;)

I think I will go catch up on some blogs now. I have noticed that I usually read a blog only once a week or every other, but I will read and comment on everything that I hadn't read yet. I like that strategy, because I get so much more out of it!

Here is a nice referral for anyone looking for stair lifts. I hope you have a wonderful night!

No comments: