Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Give Them Back

I love Trillian, but I'm kind of frustrated with it right now.

Trillian is the chat program I use. It allows me to log in to several messengers programs and multiple IDs all using one program and one click. I am logged into two MSNs, two YIMs, one AIM, and an IRC right now. I could also have an ICQ, but I don't need that one. It simplifies my life so much.

The problem is I can't unblock anyone. I have a couple of people that shouldn't be blocked in the first place (Achi, Brooke). I think I deleted some IDs late the other night and wasn't paying attention to what I was doing, and now they are blocked. I have tried to re-add them, but it didn't work. So I have a few people on my messenger list that shouldn't be blocked.

At first, I thought it was just my error. But I asked Selo yesterday if he could help me fix it, and he said he is having the same problem- he has someone on his list that is blocked that he wants to unblock and can't.

So if anyone knows what the fix for this is, please let me know. I want my contacts back! I will probably keep messing with it until I have it fixed, or until I'm so frustrated I un-install and re-install completely- whichever comes first. But I'm open to any suggestions!

No comments: