Monday, February 18, 2008

New Headphones!

Yay! I have had my iPod video for almost two years. I *love* it. The only problem is my headphones broke at the end of last year and I have been without. I have used other headphones in the meantime. You know, the cheap kind that hurt the ears? But I wanted the good ones that go with my iPod back. The other day at CompUSA, Selo and I were looking at them. $25, $45, and $60. Forget that! So today, I got on eBay to see what I could find. And I found them for $3. That's right $2.98! And the shipping was $2 even. So, I did a quick writing job for $5, and then bought my headphones. I am so excited! I can't wait to receive them. I use my iPod at work everyday, and this is going to make my 'job' even more fun than it already is. Plus, I will get a lot more use out of my iPod! Now, what movies do I want to put on there next. . .

No comments: