Saturday, February 9, 2008

Valentine's Survey

I know, I'm totally getting into Valentine's Day. My blog is so mushy now.

1. Are you single or taken?
Taken =) We are celebrating our one year wedding anniversary next month.

2. Chocolate or flowers?
I will never turn down chocolates, and if you are going to get me flowers, I love lillies

3. Will you do anything special for Valentines Day?
I'm sure ;)

4. Do you like anyone?
I like lots of people

5. Were you dating anyone last Valentines?
I was planning my wedding!

6. What would be your dream Valentines date?
Anything my husband plans. I hate planning. lol I will be getting my dream date again this year. Isn't he wonderful?

7. Do you make a big deal about Valentines?
My husband does

8. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
Yes

9. Would you ever write someone a love letter?
Yes- we have a journal we keep for each other of reasons why we love each other and things we appreciate and . . . well all that mushy stuff.

10. Do you believe in Cupid?
No

11. Do your parents give you presents on Valentines?
Sometimes. Mostly my mom and my step-mom

12. Do you still send out Valentines cards?
Yes

13. Do you like candy hearts?
No, ew

14. What is something you got last Valentines?
A diamond ring!

15. Is Valentines depressing?
No!

16. How do you feel about PDA?
As long as it is me and my husband lol

17. How is your love life?
*happy sigh* Grand

18. Have you ever been dumped on Valentines?
No, that's so cruel!

19. How many roses would you want?
I would rather have lillies.

20. Will you have a boyfriend/ girlfriend next Valentines?
Only if it is my hubby!

PS Dawg, you know you love these things!!! Come on, put it on your blog. Your readers would love it!

No comments: