Friday, February 8, 2008

"We Are Marshall" (Movie)

We Are Marshall

I was disappointed by this one. I love sports movies, and especially football movies, but We Are Marshall didn't live up to what I thought it would be.

The movie was based on a true story. I didn't like Matthew McConaughey at all. He is a good actor, but didn't mesh well with the character he played. He looked out of place, like a super model advertising acne treatment. It just wasn't him. Some of the scenes were distracting because they were just painful. Someone else with a slightly stronger stomach (because I admit, mine is very weak) and can handle seeing joints out of place won't mind it at all. There is no blood or gore. I just didn't like seeing that kind of thing. The story was moved pretty well, but I didn't like the storyline. And I don't think it had a very good ending.

If you have nothing better to do, it would be an okay movie. But I don't recommend it if you are looking for a really good movie.

No comments: