Monday, March 17, 2008

Beautify Yourself Contest

EDIT (April 2 9am): A winner has been chosen!!!

We all should be beautiful! Thank you, Venna, for sponsoring this fun contest. She has been in business for over ten years, and has spent that time beautifying women. Wow!
As a wife, I notice that sometimes I just don't dress myself up the way I used to, and I know plenty of other wives out there that feel the same way. Venna has given a stylish prize package that offers a simple way to glam up any day- casual or dressy. A little lipstick always makes a girl feel better!

This contest will run for two weeks, starting on March 17 and ending on March 31.

Here's how to enter:

1- Visit Venna's online shop, click on "Shop My Store", pick your favorite product, and email me why it is your favorite.

2- Post on your own blog about my contest. Link back to my blog, to this contest, and to Venna's website. Email me the info, so I will know about it. Here's an example of what you could say:

"MiniMarie is having a contest on her blog! All you have to do is visit Venna's online shop, pick your favorite product, email Marie telling her why it's your favorite, and you are entered. It's that easy! Want more entries? See the contest rules to find out how to get unlimited entries."

3- If someone from your blog posts about my contest and references back to you, you will get an additional entry for each person. Be sure to email me if you do this, so I will know about it!

4- Anyone with five of the above entries will be given an additional entry, completely for free! (You know the drill, email me to let me know about it.)

Special entry- If you place an order through the website, you will be given one entry for every ten dollars you spend. Once again, be sure to email me if you place an order, so I will know about it.

When you email your entry:
Please put Beautify Yourself in the subject line, so I can identify your email as an entry. In your email, please include
Your first name
Your favorite product
OR
Your first name
Your blog address
Your specific entry for the contest
OR
Your first name
Your blog address
Your friends blog address
The contest entries on your blogs

ONE entry per email, so if you are entering more than once, please feel free to spam my inbox!

I will respond to each email to let you know your entry was received and verified, and what the entry number will be for that particular email entry.
You must have your entries in by Midnight your time on the last day of the contest for it to be valid. Entries are unlimited, but each entry will be verified at any time between the starting and ending contest dates.

How the winner will be picked:
Each email will be assigned a number. I will use a number generator to pick a random number out of all the valid entries. On April 4th, I will announce the winner on my blog. (I will also email the winner.) If I do not hear back from the winner within 3 days of the email, I will pick another winner. The winner will need to email me their complete name and mailing address, and I will mail the package to the winner.

The prize package:
In these colors (Au Natural and Reflective)
And a Connector (each Gleamstick fits into one side, to stay neat and organized)


Good luck, ladies. And have fun getting glamorous!

No comments: