Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Lovin My iPod- The Right Way

I love it. I do. I got it for my birthday a year and a half ago. I liked it when I got it. But in the last twelve hours, I have learned so much more about my iPod. A year and a half! I know that sounds cheesy, but I had no idea everything that it could do- or how EASY it was! Selo is just plain laughing at me because I am so amused. Although, he is also tickled pink that I am now adoring the gift he gave me the way it should be adored. I am just amazed. I can't find enough stuff to put on it. Movies, music, pictures, files. I don't even have a fourth of it filled yet. I'm absolutely loving it. I can't get enough of it. If you don't have an iPod yet, I highly recommend one.

Here's your link for today: IQAir

Now back to my iPod

No comments: