Saturday, April 19, 2008

Great Day

Today has been a really good day. Selo and I slept in, and then laid around in bed for a while after we woke up. We talked and snuggled and spent some time just being together. Once we got up, we went to the store and picked up his meds and a few groceries. Came home, had some lunch, and then curled up on the couch together and watched Pixar Short Films. So cute! We layed on the couch and I fell asleep. Woke up and he was playing Pixel Junk. Love that game. After my little nap, I got up and got on Selo's pc to work on some coding. Just like before, the more I do it the more I love it. I followed a tutorial, and started designing what I want my new blog to look like. No details about it, but I am excited. I made the basics of the page. It looks great! I even started putting the info in my HTML blog again. It's all about what I am learning and the progress. Helps me out a lot to write about it. Now that I have decided who I am going to host with, I need to know what to do to get it done. Selo actually got in game today. He is in right now. It's been six or eight weeks since he has actually played. He got in for one night about a month ago, and that's it. It is nice to see him back in game, and talking with his friends.

It's been a good day. Relaxing and productive. How's that? lol

Hope everyone else out there is having a good weekend as well. Have a great Sunday!

No comments: