Saturday, April 26, 2008

"In God We Trust" is True

It's true- check it out on Snopes. And I am completely in favor of this one.

The email I received:

LET'S DO IT!!!!!
WRITE IT ON THE BACK OF YOUR ENVELOPES
I THINK THIS A GREAT IDEA. I WILL START WRITING THIS ON THE FRONT OF ALL MY ENVELOPES, TOO!

You may have heard in the news that the Post Office has been forced to take down small posters that say ' IN GOD WE TRUST '

The law, they say, is being violated.

Anyway, I heard proposed on a radio station show, that we should all write ' IN GOD WE TRUST ' on the back of all our mail...after all, that is our national motto and it's on all of the money we use to buy those stamps. I think it's a wonderful idea.

We must take back our nation from all the people who think that anything that offends them should be removed.

If you like this idea, please pass it on. It has been reported that 86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore, I have! a very hard time understanding why there is such a mess about having ' In God We Trust' on our money and having God in the pledge of Allegiance.

Could it be that WE just need to take a ction and tell the 14% to sit down and shut up?

If you agree, pass this on again, if not delete.

Thank you, Rebeka from GrassyHill, for the lead on this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought that you would like to read this. Thanks for looking in to it!