Thursday, June 5, 2008

Are You Working Online?

I've been thinking about it. I know there is so much out there to do that is considered work from home. And unlimited amounts of opportunities that start online. You can do Mystery Shopping, paid blogging, web hosting, advertising. The possibilities are out there.
Where's the best place to start looking for options? On peoples' blogs.
I found a good blog about working online. It's called Something Useful. The posts are short and straight to the point. Easy, easy, easy. The only thing I don't like is all the dating adds on the site. But, if you can look past those, you've got yourself some pretty good information.
Now, other things to consider when working from home. Where and when? I don't think success comes from a crowded office or only finding time in the middle of the night. So, I suggest setting up an organized area for the workspace- whether it is a full office or not. Also, set aside some specific time to work. It's just like an out of house job- you have to be regular and consistent.
So, go to town! Or to work, as the case may be. I wish you the best of luck!

No comments: