Friday, September 19, 2008

We're going on vacation, we're going on vacation. Finally! We have needed a vacation for several months. I've been trying to plan one for weeks. Well, finally, we are going somewhere.

We are going with Beka and Andy to Bison Ranch, AZ. How cute is that? I love all the colors. We are leaving really late Thursday night, and driving all night to get there. The three of them got work off for it, but it was too soon for me to submit, so I'm going to be *cough* *sneeze* sick that day. We will be there Friday night and Saturday night, and drive home Sunday. I am so excited. I am looking forward to having a weekend away! It will be nice to relax, and to go on a vacation as the four of us. Got my camera, a couple of sd memory cards, my swimsuit, the apple cider to celebrate, and I'm ready to go.

Well, I'm going to get back to work. It's FRIDAY. Should be fairly easy day, and then I'm going to go home and relax. Yay for the weekend.

No comments: