Saturday, October 18, 2008

Movie and a MacBook

We went to see Tinkerbell in the theatre today. It was so cute! Two weeks ago, Mom won tickets on a radio station to see an in theatre private preview. The movie comes out in a week and is only coming out on DVD. I felt pretty special being able to go to the theatre preview. And when we got in there, they were giving away wings. Cute little fairy wings for everyone there.

I have a new computer! A beautiful, brand new, freshly owned . . . MACBOOK!!!! I got it for my birthday. I have the brand new one that came out on Tuesday. See, Selo made an appointment at the Apple store on Monday for my birthday. We bought it that night. Tuesday, Apple released the info about their new ones. Wednesday, we went back and exchanged for the newest one. A straight across exchange, too. And I like it. The track pad is awesome. I love all the guesters. I would like it better if it were white, and it the keyboard were back-lit, but I'm still in love with it. Selo installed the newest PhotoShop on it for me, too. I am loving all the fancy things I can do with it.

Haven't gone in for physical therapy yet. Probably won't for a while. However, I did talk to the doctor about my nausea when I went in about the nose bleeds. He said that most women my age that have morning stomach sickness (and aren't pregnant) have too much acid in the stomach. Seems like such a simple fix for something that's been bugging me for so long.

So, for Halloween, I am going to do a Halloweentown marathon. I'm going to watch Halloweentown 1 and 2, Halloweentown High, and Return to Halloweentown. I haven't seen them in years, so I think it will be fun. Me, popcorn, candy, some apple juice, a snuggly blanket, and I'm set. My own little Halloween party :)

No comments: