Saturday, December 6, 2008

I've been tagged

My good friend Bobbie has tagged me to tell 7 things about myself, so here you are:

  1. I love apple juice, and I could drink a quart a day by myself.
  2. I am afraid of dogs, so I am volunteering at two different animal shelter organizations to help me overcome my fear. (Yes, it's working!)
  3. I am completely addicted to Animal Planet.
  4. I have hated Christmas for the last eight years, but I am looking forward to it this year because I have a wonderful husband to share it with.
  5. My favorites are yellow, stars, stripes, sharp shapes, and bright colors.
  6. I am getting better and better at a lot of online abilities, and I have been asked by three different organizations in the last week to help with getting their online site started and maintained.
  7. My husband and I already have the names of our first daughter and first son picked out, and almost have our second son and second daughter picked.
(((I'm emailing the people that I'm tagging so that I don't have to post their names online.)))

No comments: