Friday, December 28, 2012

PRK 2 weeks post surgery

My eyes are fluctuating a lot. Sometimes they are better, and sometimes they are worse. I can see enough to function without glasses or contacts, but I can't read without maximizing the font, handle any task that involves small details (like folding paper or cutting with scissors), and I can't read any road sings. When using the computer, I have to lean in really close. I am not in great amounts of pain, but there is some discomfort. I use drops- a lot. I should invest in the eye drop company so I can get some kick backs for the massive amount of drops I use every day. But they help. 

I'm still happy I had it done. The recovery has been different than expected. But even with the knowledge I have now, I wouldn't change my decision. 

No comments: