Friday, July 27, 2007

Another reason to blog

I love blogs. I love blogging. I love browsing, reading, writing, reviewing, and anything else that can be done in the blogging world. I love blogging contests, blogging reviews, great blogging info, blogging communities. I love it all. So when I was reading Jade's blog, I once again found an awesome opportunity (how does she find this stuff?)

Fechr.com is going to feature one blog per day, starting at midnight, for 24 full hours. And for those of you that are looking to increase traffic to your blog, here's a great way to do it. For now it is free. But once the traffic starts flowing (and we all like traffic to flow), there will be a charge. And even if you don't get featured right away, you will still be linked in their buzz directory. All you have to do is post on your own blog about the opportunity, so that the word gets spread around, and then submit your entry.


1 comment:

Bobby Griffin said...

Hey MiniMarie,

Thanks for the great post! I hope you'll stop by Fechr.com daily and check out whose being featured (even if it's not you!). Don't forget about the Digg/Stumble/Reddit/Delicious buttons on the top. Hitting these not only helps Fechr.com, but it helps the feature that day (with some extra traffic) and future features (by perhaps bringing in some repeat visitors). Thanks!!