Friday, July 27, 2007

Rank 5!!!

Thanks to Ned and Tak, and even Benny, for helping me to complete mission 4, Magicite, today and get Rank 5!!! I now have an Airship Pass :) and I am half way to Rank 10. And OMGosh I am glad that mission is over, it sucked. As for the next one, The Final Seal, it looks interesting to me. I am going to start it tonight, and make sure I am ready to form a party. It will be an intense fight. I'm looking forward to the <[rush]> hehehe
I've decided I need to increase my level in GTMC. I am grateful to have these friends, and I should be more active in the forum.
Selo has been telling me to join the WS forum too. I digg all the guys in there, but I haven't been invited, so I'm a weary about it. I don't want to step in where I shouldn't. I have the shell simply because I am Selo's wife, I don't feel like I did anything to earn it, and I don't feel that I have done anything to contribute to the LS. I really enjoy being in the shell, and the friends that are there. But like I said, I don't want to stick my nose in where it doesn't belong.
I found the cutest Moogle I've ever seen. I give credit to Phoenixcrash on her DeviantArt site. But you can judge for yourself, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Update (2 hours later): I just found out Achi has a group together that is doing 5-1, The Final Seal, and 5-2, The Shadow Awaits, tomorrow night! Yay!!!! And I did sign up for the WS forum. Vel and Achi both asked me to join- without me saying anything about it, so I feel the invite was real lol. So I'm convinced. And tomorrow I will be able to prove myself, that way I won't feel like a newb.

1 comment:

Jade said...

Aw! Moogles! Did you ever get into Kingdom Hearts any? Absolutely my favorite game ever. I think FF is great, but I was never able to get into the turn-based play so I stayed away from it. Last summer though, I sat at the computer reading the walkthru for FF7 to Ryan. He's beaten it twice before, but he wanted to play around and find every tiny little thing before watching the movie.