Thursday, July 26, 2007

Address Labels

When Hubby and I got married, my mom sent me some return address labels to put on the invitations so I didn't have to write out our name and address 400 times. (Yes, 400. We sent out 400 invites.) Well after the wedding, I started looking around to order more. Eventually we would run out of the ones my mom made us, and I would need to order some. I found some very cute ones. There were hundreds out there, how was I ever going to choose? However in my search, I also found some beautiful patriotic address labels- and they are free! I am all about having pride in my country (God Bless America!) and I love the all things American. So these labels were true to my red-blooded, southern girl, true to American heart. I ordered from two sites. The first was from Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. These labels have the American flag, the Statue of Liberty, a globe, and a beautiful American ribbon. The other set is from Paralyzed Veterans of America, which has red, white, and blue all over them in ever-so-elegant styles. This set also included some labels in a different format with the picture above or below the name and address to give variety.

I am very pleased with both of the sets I received, and I will be back for more when the time comes.

PS Although these labels can be ordered for free, both of these organizations appreciate any and all donations that are given to cover the costs!

1 comment:

*Marie* said...

Thanks for the info.