Thursday, July 26, 2007

"Transformers" (Movie)

Okay I've been promising a review on Transformers for a while. And even though my internet still sucks, I am going to write it anyway. (Way for notepad, copy and paste!)

Transformers (2007)



This movie was awesome!!! Hubby loved it because he used to watch the cartoons, I loved it because I love this genre of movie (comic book/ cartoon hero). It is two and half hours worth of good humor, fun and interesting story line, good characters, loyalty to family and friends, and excellent special effects. And the "romantic scene" was saved for the end! ( Nothing worse than being distracted from a good story line by a painful and unneeded romance.) The music fit with the movie well, and it was familiar and likable. The ending battle is intense and keeps you on the edge of your seat. There were a few parts I could have done without (the bedroom scene between son and parents, the finger, ect), but overall, it was a great movie. This is one that I plan on not just renting once in a while, but purchasing so I can watch it often. And maybe even see it again before it leaves the theatre.

My favorite line from this movie "Satan's camaro is stalking me"

I highly recommend this movie.

Watch the trailer here

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

just a little something for you! :) ((hugs)) hon!

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o50/mendifae/butterflower1-marie-poeticfrog.gif

Anonymous said...

oops...that didn't work did it? LOL
I put the link in for my name so click it and it should take you to it...here's hoping it works!

Veloxe said...

I bet you've heard me ranting about this on and off to selo. It was so close...so very close *sigh*

*goes back to watching the 1987 Transformers movie*

SoCalSingleMama said...

I haven't heard a bad thing about this movie. Sounds like one I should see in the theater.

. said...

I'm glad you liked it! Hubby has been very excited since they first started talking about this movie (he still watches the Transformers DVD's) but we haven't had a chance to see it yet.

Answering your question: I have a bachelor's in nursing. That's cool you're going to to do NAC classes. That's such hard work! But ew to the accounting ;) I'd rather work with body fluids than numbers! lol.

*Marie* said...

Mendifae- Thank you SO much! It's so cute!

Everyone else- If you couldn't tell from my review, I loved this movie. So did Hubby- and he watched/ still watches the original ones. Sorry you were disappointed Vel, but I still recommend it.