Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Bill of No Rights

I love America. I am a red-blooded, southern, American woman and I am proud of it.
That being said, I would like to present to you the Bill of No Rights. I thank the intelligent and pro-active person that has created this, and I fully support it.
Thank you to Crystal who had this on her blog.


EDITED: I felt guilty about posting the entire thing on my blog, since someone else wrote it and I was copying it. So let me do this. Here is the link to Lewis Napper and The Bill of No Rights where you can find this.

This is my favorite article of all of them:

ARTICLE II -- You do not have the right to never be offended.
This country is based on freedom, and that means the freedom for everyone, not just you! You may leave the room, turn the channel, express a different opinion, etc., but the world is full of idiots and probably always will be.

God Bless America!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is excellent, Marie. Especially Article II.