Sunday, September 9, 2007

*Sigh*

I got my flight today. I leave Charlotte at 4pm on Friday Sept 21 for San Diego. I will spend the rest of Friday and all of Saturday with my family. Then, on Sunday, we will go to my grandmother's funeral. *sigh* My great-grandmother Marian Schrager passed away. It has been some years since we have seen her, so my mom was going to go to California for her one year anniversary to see Grandma Schrager. That's when she found out Grandma Schrager had passed away the night before. Mom and her husband (Dave), Rebeka and her husband (Andy), and Kristine will all be driving from Utah. Grandma Casey (my mother's mother) will be flying from Charlotte on Saturday. We will all be leaving to go home (respectively) on Monday. It will be nice to see my family again, I only wish it were for a better reason.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I am sorry for your loss. But I do hope it is a nice time with your family.

SoCalSingleMama said...

Sorry to hear that, Marie. It sounds like you knew your grandmother well? I hope you are at least able to enjoy seeing your family and being in San Diego.