Saturday, October 20, 2007

A Cranky Day

I have them every once in a while. Every month is more like it. Today is one of them. Leave me alone. *growl*

I sent a few . . . *clears throat* . . . "love" notes today. I am signed up with four paid blogging companies. I signed with companies that would allow me to add links to my blog and get paid for them, rather than being forced to write an entire blog about what they wanted me to. Anyway, I haven't gotten from them what I was expecting. I did a lot of research before even making the decision to begin paid blogging. Or paid inserting-of-certain-links, as the case may be. Anyway, oh wait I said that already. My mind wanders when I am onry. Back to the point. I sent three of them messages today. One of them was a question, and two of them were requests to be removed. I am tired of wasting my time checking their database every day and getting nothing from it. One of them has given me two offers, one $4 and one $2. What a joke! The other, I haven't seen a single offer since I started. the third one that I sent the love note to was to ask if they would be having more offers for me. I really like them when I first started, but they have dwindled lately.
I have one company I am pleased with. The frequently give offers, and are easy to navigate. AND they actually respond to emails! Wow! I also submitted an application to another site that I have heard very good things about. We will see how that goes. Like I said before, I am not going to do something that will change my blog.

Okay, I'm done ranting. For the moment. Hope your head isn't spinning too much.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

When your pagerank and alexa rank improve you will have a lot more variety on paid postings to write about.

I hope all the companies respond to your letters!

*Marie* said...

Thanks Honey. I'll be okay. I just need some food, sleep, and some more hugs from Hubby.

Jade said...

Just wanted to give you a heads up. If one of those companies you're unhappy with is PU2B, Tony's really ill right now and he's the one who pretty much handles all the communication. And if you EVER have any problems with them, let me know and I'll have it handled on the forums. I can't remember how long you have to be active to be able to use the forums...

*Marie* said...

Actually, PU2B is the *one* that I am happy with. They have been the only company that has been reliable for me.
I hope Tony is okay. . .