Sunday, October 21, 2007

On Second Thought . . .

Or was it my first? We have had a lot of ideas about how to sell Hubby's magic cards. We have traveled from our home to the city's around. We have taken them to California. We have put them on eBay. So far, we haven't had much luck. Once again, I am resulting back to getting our own shopping cart software to sell them with. We thought about it a while ago, changed our minds, and might be changing them back. I know I have talked about this company several times, but I just can't seem to get them out of my mind. We would really like to get our own store going and get these cards moving. Hubby has some great ideas- and he is getting the connections he needs. There are so many reasons we want to get this going. One of his dreams is to run his own gaming store. This would get us going and into the business. He already has a connection (or was it two?) of someone that has offered some space to him to get gaming nights going. And it's not like he doesn't know what he is doing. *sigh* Well, I'll keep thinking about it.

No comments: