Monday, October 1, 2007

This Gets Better and Better

Jade has another blog. When Jade first announced her new blog, I was having problems (see: crappy connection) with my internet, and couldn't check out her new site. I have been wanting to for a while. And tonight, I finally got a chance. What a great site! I have enjoyed it so much! It's bright and friendly, and has great content on it. I know it will go places very quickly.
Now, while I was on Jade's new blog, she had a link to another site. And it is a great site as well! I don't know how she does it, but Jade always have great info, links, and content. I am impressed that she can keep two this great and as full of current stuff as she does! I spent way too much time on there. And I signed up for a bunch of free stuff. How fun is that! I am going to have a blast on both of these new sites. Thanks a bunch, Honey!

No comments: