Friday, November 30, 2007

Comments for November- Thank you!!!

I would like to thank everyone that has left me a comment during the month of November. I would like to recognize you, and show my appreciation for reading and participating in my blog.
(If I have missed anyone, please let me know!)

Angela from Domestic Divapalooza
Brittany from Random Thoughts, Rants, and Life
Silly Scrubs from Silly Scrubs
Melissa from Melissa's Place
Veloxe from Vana'diel. . . The Veloxe Story
Andy (my awesome BIL)
Kara from A Bit of Me (Congrats on your new domain, Honey!)
Valle from So, I drive a taxi (Another FFXI blogger!)
Heather from The Queen of Shake-Shake
Elizabeth from Table of Five
Bobbie from OneScrappyMom

Post a comment any time during the month of December, and your blog will be included in the Comment Appreciation post at the end of the month.

Thank you! You guys are great friends!

No comments: