Thursday, November 22, 2007

I'm sure I will "Do That, Too"

I don't have all the answers. The more I learn, the more I realize I have hardly any of the answers. And I am terrified to have children. I keep telling Hubby that we just have to wait a little longer, and then I will feel ready. He just laughs at me, kisses me, and says he already knows I will make a great mother. (Isn't he wonderful?) It's okay not have all the answers. I will question myself, and others will criticize me, but that shouldn't stop me from having children. And soon. Now, where's that husband of mine. . .

I'm glad I have plenty of time to practice being a mom.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Even if a woman thinks she's ready to have kids, she isn't ready. NO ONE can be ready for this job because if we all knew ahead what we were getting into, humans would be extinct. haha! That's why babies are so darn cute...to stop us from eating them.

I'm not helping, am I?

No really, the great moments far outweigh those tough ones.

*Marie* said...

lol Thanks Heather. Not sure if it was helpful or not, but it was funny either way.