Thursday, November 22, 2007

Not Soon Enough

Today is one of those days I wish I had the ability to password protect some of my posts- or my whole blog, for that matter. Not because I don't want it read, I certainly do. But I have so much in my head, I know that if I tried to type it all out, I would cause other heads to explode. My own domain can not come soon enough. (Any other hosts you guys can suggest? I haven't decided yet, and I'm still looking for a host.) Big things are happening in my life. The next few months, and the next few years especially, and going to be drastically changing. All the planning and saving and planning that Hubby and I have done in the past, well, so much for planning. lol I guess we will be re-evaluating things. I tell you this, though, I am SO grateful for my husband. Even though I feel like I am on the verge of a breakdown and I should be admitted to the psych ward (Silly Scrubs, will you visit me?), he has been so strong. Even though he has been in and out of the hospital and the doctors office for weeks now and is constantly in pain, he is still my rock. Even when I am running back and forth between the bedroom and kitchen making him whatever he wants to eat just because he actually feels like eating- finally!- he still wraps his arms around me and tells me he appreciate what I do for him. He is wonderful. He is my rock and my strength. I never imaged that marriage would be as hard as it has been, but I am so grateful that Hubby and I get to experience it and learn with each other. Not just with anyone, but with him specifically. He is amazing to me.
Wow, I really was rambling there. Sorry about that. lol I feel better though!
*runs off to hug Hubby*

No comments: