Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's Here- Kind of

The expansion for FFXI is finally out. A very warm welcome to Wings of the Goddess. We have been looking forward to this one for quite some time now. In fact, this is a huge one. I wasn't sure if SE would be able to come up with any new jobs, they already have about everything covered. But to everyone's surprise and pleasure, they announced two more. Say hello to Dancer and Scholar. I can't wait to play them. I am more excited about dancer than scholar. Now if we could just FIND it anywhere! Selo reserved two copies, and when he went in to pick them up, the store told him they didn't have it. I've been calling everywhere, and Selo is out shopping with his Mom trying to find it. (Can I just say, Walmart has once again proven it's great intelligence in the world of retail. How does that store even stay in business???) We have just a few more minutes to keep looking. Hubby goes into the hospital in an hour and I would love to have it for him when he gets home. Wish me luck!

Scholar (sorry, I couldn't find a scholar video, I'll get one for you of myself when I finally get it)

Dancer




No comments: