Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Technology Rules

I love the internet. Obviously. But even more so, I love American Fork, Utah's internet connection. The whole city is provided with fiber optic. That's 100 gigs, people. That's almost enough to make Hubby and I move back to Utah just for the internet connection. There's always places that advertise for great internet, like McDee's hot spots or Boingo network of wi-fi hot spots. And there's so much else you can do with the internet these days. You can research anything you want, like the history of the internet. You can get VoIP and lower your home telephone costs. And, another of my favorites, is that you can set up a wireless network, which means I can carry my laptop all over the house with me. Yes, I am definitely a fan of technology.

No comments: