Thursday, November 29, 2007

SO MAD

I can't believe I missed it! I missed the You Tube Republican Debates! They were last night. Our life has been so crazy lately, I didn't even remember about them. Needless to say, I am very upset about this. I wanted to actually watch them, as they happened.
You can be assured that I will not be uninformed, though. I plan on devoting plenty of time to watching the questions, researching the questions and answers, and making my own decisions about each one- and the candidate(s) that answered.
The Republican debate is a big deal for me. I am familiar with the Democratic candidates, and familiar with where my top Democratic choices stand on particular issues. I was very much looking forward to seeing the Republican debates so I could become familiar with and make some decisions on some Republican candidates as well.
I'm glad for today's techonological world, which allows me to pull up YouTube.com, and see what I missed at a time that is convenient for me.

No comments: