Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Still Working on it - Need Video Editing Software

I know I promised I would have the photos and the videos uploaded by now, and give you all the links, but I'm not quite finished yet. Half of it is on my computer and half of it is on Selo's computer. For the pictures, I am working right now on getting it all in the same place and organizing it. As for the videos, I need some video editing software. I want to be able to put similar videos together, and take out the unnecessary stuff. For example, I want to put the music together, and take out the long applauses between songs. I know there are plenty of people out there that have video editing software on their computers. If you know if one that is low cost or even free, please let me know.
Keep checking back. I will have everything up soon. I promise.

No comments: