Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Where's My Tutor?

One tantrum I did want to share, was being rejected for a tutor. I applied for assistance through the Student Center, which gives free Reading Tutors and math tutors to qualified students, and I was rejected. Not because we make too much money, not because I don't have a learning disability, but because I am part time. I'm a little ticked off about that. I can't afford to go to school full time, but that doesn't mean I want to do any less than the very best in my classes. So far, I have done excellent. And I plan on doing more classes, and harder classes. I was hoping to get a math tutor to help me in the future. Oh well, I guess I will cross that bridge again next time I take a math class.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is annoying! BYU-Idaho is the same. My husband only needed to take two classes this semester to graduate but decided to take some extra classes so he could be fulltime and be able to keep his math tutoring job.