Thursday, January 24, 2008

Car Shopping

Since we are beginning to think about buy a new car, I have been browsing the internet looking for cars. When I find one that appeals to me, I tell Selo about it. When he likes it too, I bookmark it. We are going to plan a trip to go to some dealerships to see what they have to offer on the lot soon enough, but for now we are just internet shopping. Finding out what the other one wants and doesn't want, talking about details and additions, requirments and not-so-importants. It's pretty fun figuring things out and browsing with him.

Here's our favorite so far. We also like this one and that one.

We are still just looking. We are getting closer to our actual purchase, though, and that is a great feeling.

I guess soon, we will have to start worrying about car insurance. . .

No comments: