Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sneaky Little Wifey

Yay! I'm doing an awesome job and Selo has NO IDEA what has been going on right next to him.

I'm planning a big surprise for his birthday. Shhhh!

(Don't worry, he never reads this blog- only the other one- so he won't see this post.)

His mom, his sister, and his boss are all in on it. They have helped me with some of the details of it.

I'm so excited. It's going to be great! It will be just what he needs. And he's not going to know a thing until the time comes for us to go!

Get ready, because next weekend, it's going to be a birthday celebration for my wonderful husband <3

7 comments:

dawn224 said...

so fun :)

Natalie said...

What fun! Surprises are so fun. :)

Veloxe said...

Busted! *runs off*

...

Lips are sealed :P

*Marie* said...

Isn't it funny that I can post something on my public blog for everyone to read, and he would never know about it. But I post it in my protected blog, and he runs off to read it as soon as he can? lol I love my husband.

And don't worry, there will be plenty of pictures afterward to brag about it.

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming that he doesn't read your blog :).

Melissa said...

How exciting!

*Marie* said...

Called2Bless- Thanks for visiting! And thanks for your comments about my plan.

Shane- you are correct. He reads my protected blog, but not this one.

Melissa- I AM excited!