Monday, January 28, 2008

*Choke*

We finally started getting mail sent to us. Friday there was nothing. Today there was so much I had to use two arms to carry it all.

In that mail, were bills starting to come for Selo being in the hospital when the car was totaled.

The first bill I opened was for $20,000. I'm too scared to look at the four next ones.


Two hours later: Add another $5,000 to that. I think I am going to throw up.

And no, none of these are being covered by our insurance- auto or medical.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! I hope most of the bill will be covered by insurance.

Anonymous said...

Twenty. Thousand. Dollars?? And no insurance? I am so sorry.

Veloxe said...

...

Wow...never have I been so happy to be Canadian as at this time...

I hope it somehow all gets sorted out in the end for the better ><

*Marie* said...

Sadly, our insurance has refused to pay. I am still fighting it, but not having much luck. And you are right Vel, as much as I love America, Canada sounds wonderful right about now.

Anonymous said...

Keep fighting it, I hope you get somewhere! I am Canadian as well so it was a new experience for me having to pay medical bills.

Jade said...

Wow....that's really all I can say...