Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Just Have To Post Something Happy . . .

. . . or I am going to lose my mind. Even though I am in a good mood, I am stressed beyond belief and overwhelmed.

I almost got Selo a puppy today. A lady sent out an email about a puppy that showed up on her doorstep. It's a 10 month old chocolate lab. He's housebroken, well mannered, knows commands (sit, stay, ect), and is beautiful. She showed me the picture of him and I fell in love right then and there.

Speaking of work, Amber is pregnant. She is sooo cute. But she is already having problems with her back. I told her about these posture corrector things, but I don't know if they would work with a pregnant belly. What do you think?

Sorry, I was trying to distract myself. It didn't work . . .

I'm not normally a dog person. But I have been missing the fury friends of our home. We used to have so many little fur babies. I've had cats my whole life, and Selo has always had a dog and his sisters had cats. I miss having an animal.

Luckily, Selo talked some smarts into me. He practically laughed in my face (lovingly, of course) when I said I wanted to bring home a dog. But he (the puppy) was still so dang cute and I just wanted to cuddle him. lol I think I'm losing my mind.

No comments: