Sunday, February 24, 2008

How did you meet your significant other?

1. Where did you meet?
At a movie theatre. I was working as a manager and he was there with his family.

2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
Wow, that little girl is cute! (He was holding his daughter, who was one at the time.)

3. Do you remember what was he wearing?
I remember a long, black trench coat. Which he still has and wears all the time

4. Where was the first time you kissed this person?
At my house. We had just decided we were officially a couple, and it was okay to kiss then.

5. How did he/she ask you out?
lol I rescued him from the side of the road when the pos he was driving broke down going from Pocatello to SLC, so he wanted to take me to dinner.

6. Where did you go for your first date?
Panda Express. We still love it.

7.How long did you know this person before you became a couple?
Three years (but we rarely spoke because he was married for the first two of them!)

8. Has this person ever proposed to you?
Yep, at Myrtle Beach during sunrise. So romantic!

9. Do you and this person have kids together?
Not yet. We are working on it ;)

10. Have you ever broken the law with this person?
I'm sure we have.

11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person?
I've liked him since I met him. But I kept my feelings to myself because we were both in relationships. We didn't find out we liked each other until he had been divorced from his ex-wife for several months.

13. Do you trust this person?
With my life.

14. Do you see your partner in your future?
He is my partner, my lover, my companion, my friend. I can't see my future without him.

15. Whats the most expensive thing this person has given you?
A wedding? just kidding. But I'm actually not going to post that online. Some people would probably freak out.

16. What is one thing he/she does that gets on ur nerves?
Snooze button. Over and over and over.

17. What is the thing you do that gets on his/her nerves?
I am really cranky in the mornings.

18. Where do you see each other in 15 years from now?
Raising our family, owning our home, and maybe even paying off the last of his medical bills LOL

3 comments:

Jen B said...

It is fun to hear how people meet!

Anonymous said...

It was fun learning how you met your husband. I blogged these questions on my blog!

*Marie* said...

It was fun answering them. And I look forward to reading your answers. Off to your blogs now.