Saturday, February 23, 2008

How Many Legs?

You might have seen this email going around. I really like it, and thought I would share.


If you can't stand word math problems, just delete now. There are 7 girls in a bus Each girl has 7 backpacks In each backpack, there are 7 big cats For every big cat there are 7 little cats Question: How many legs are there in the bus? The number of legs is the password to unlock the Excel sheet. If you open it, add your name and send it on to see who else can unlock it. Send it back to let the person know you got it correct. This is a real math problem so don't say that a bus has no legs.


If you can figure this out, let me know, and I will email you the spreadsheet. I got this right on my first try. I took a minute and made sure I did the problem correctly, but I opened it with my first answer. Good luck!

No comments: