Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday Winnings

I'm looking to occupy myself for the next hour or so, before Selo's hospital procedure, so I am browsing some blogs. Look at all the fun stuff I found!

Kristin at An Ordinary Life is giving away two pairs of Baby Banz. Aren't these cute?

Amanda at MommyMandy is giving away a free bottle of Skin MD Natural. And she has four smaller bottles as runner up prizes!

For anyone looking for drug rehab, don't give up. Random, but true.

Mommy Doodles is giving away a Nursery Bedding Set. I love the dragonflies on it. They are beautiful.

Houses, Couches, and Babies is giving away a Stay-Dry Bath Apron and Towel. What a great idea!

Mom Logic is giving away tons of Oscar Swag. Look at all that great stuff!

Keep me in Suspense is giving away a copy of Lethal Deception. I love suspense, and this would be oh-so-good.


I was going to go for more, but it looks like I've run out of time. I guess I did what I accomplished!

Off to the hospital. Wish us luck.

No comments: