Friday, March 28, 2008

An Exciting Update

Today, after work, we are going on a trip. We are going up to Montana for Selo to visit his daughters!

We will be spending Saturday and Sunday with them, and after school on Monday, then leaving Tuesday to come home. It has been almost 18 months since he has seen them. I have seen him this excited, well, I don't know that I have ever seen this excited.

Katie said she had made a list of stuff she wants to do with her dad when he gets there. And Natalie asked if I would bring a certain blanket for her. How cute are they? Lizz and I both will be taking lots of photos. Lizz says she is going to do some professional ones for me to put here on my blog, and Susan has made me promise to send her videos on Selo and the girls every night. lol I think everyone is excited about this!

No comments: