Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Like This One

Ranga's Doodles

A basic and pleasant website. Fun to read. Has some good ideas. And, drumroll please, personal experiences. There are so many blogs out there that are all about making money and advice. And although I love to read advice and suggestions, it's a nice change to run across a blog that is simply about art and friendship. It's a very personal and friendly website. And, as always, I have to comment on the template. Very nice. A nice change in colors from the norm. Plus, I like the fact that the writing is on one side and there is only one sidebar. I get tired of having to look through so much stuff to see the blog post. The blog hasn't been around too long, but it looks like it is making good progress in the blogosphere. And let's be honest, we all have to start from somewhere, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the critical review of my blog.