Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Scary

My BIL might have a heart condition. He has had swelling lately and went to the doctor for it. He has had some tests, and is going back to the doctor next week for the results. He's not in immediate danger, so he was sent home from the hospital. Selo and a friend of ours gave Andy a blessing. We are hoping that he will be okay.

Hey did you notice that today is Nine-Nine?

I have fallen in love with Albertsons.com and their grocery delivery. I hate shopping, and hate grocery shopping. I have said for a while I would love to pay someone to do it for me. Well, I found out that it only costs $13 to have them do it all for me. That's it. My time per hour is worth so much more than that, and grocery shopping takes me at least two hours, plus driving there and back. This is going to cut out the stress, the pain, the lugging everything around, the lost shopping lists, the impulse buying, the whole dang mess of it. It's going to save me so much time AND money, and make things so much more convenient. We are having our groceries delivered Saturday early afternoon.

Anybody know what Leptovox is? Some people were talking about it, and I wasn't sure what it was. So I did some research.

Alright time to go home. Finally! I plan on having a nice relaxing weekend.

No comments: