Friday, October 31, 2008

Today is Halloween. Let me share my excitement.

Kristine and Jeffrey broke up Monday night. She has been devastated ever since. Mom and I took Kristine out for a while, and then had her stay at my house that night. She didn't have to work Thursday (yesterday) and we, once again, did not want her by herself that long. So I skipped work to stay home with her. I love my sister, and I understand she is going through a lot.

After she left to go home, Selo could tell I was frustrated. He came over and gave me a hug. Held me for a minute. It was nice to know that I have such a wonderful husband.

I didn't sleep very well last night. So I didn't get that normal cleansing that I usually do from a good night sleep. I woke up this morning with last night still on my mind, and in just as bad of a mood. If not worse. I'm so ready to not be in a bad mood.

I've been wanting to go shopping for a while. I have birthday money to spend, and I need some new clothes and a winter coat. I have tried a few times, and haven't had any luck. So after work today I think I might take the car and go out shopping by myself. I will go to Fashion Bug to use the coupon that expires today, I will go to Ross to see if I can find my winter coat and some shirts, and I will get me some retail therapy.

Then I'm going to come home and watch all four of the Halloweentown movies that I have worked my butt off to find and acquire for the last month. I'm going to get involved, stay involved, and veg out. I will think about Halloweentown and not my life.

I think I need a break. I need to chill out, and forget about all my problems. I need to turn my brain off, and let my subcounscious and time itself work through some of these issues. I need a break.

EDIT: I found my coat! My boss sent my on a errand. While I was waiting for the text message with the list of what he wanted, I went next door to Plato's Closet. I found exactly what I've been looking for- for $15!!! Right on!

No comments: